MHA determines eligibility and rents based on:
- Annual gross income for all members of the household
- Whether you qualify as elderly, a person with a disability, or as a family; and
- U.S. citizenship or eligible immigration status
How to apply:
Apply at the Milton Housing Authority: 5668 Byrom Street,
Milton FL 32570
Applications for Public Housing are taken Monday through Thursday from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm.
We are accepting applications for Public Housing.
The Section 8 (HCV Vouchers) waiting list is closed.
Applicants must be able to meet all program requirements.
Once you have completed your application, your name will be placed on the waiting list on the date and time the application was received. We do not accept incomplete applications.
Applicants must bring original documents. Copies will be made at our office.
- Original, valid picture I.D. of all adult members (ages 18 years and older)
- Original Social Security cards for all family members.
- Original birth certificates for all family members.